Pierre Galloÿ (a/k/a Peter Gallowa or Peter Galufa), was baptized 17 August 1739 in Neu Isenburg, Hesse. He was the son of French Huguenot parents Pierre Galloÿ and Helwig Sophie Dietz. On 7 April 1766 he married Anne Elisabeth Vester in Büdingen, Hesse. She was baptized 25 April 1745, also in Neu Isenburg. Her parents were Huguenots Jean Jacob Vester and Ursule Tiber.
They are listed on passenger list for the ship under the command of Peter Mankesey 4 July 1766. Pierre and Elisabeth arrived in Moor 18 June 1766 along with their newborn daughter, Anna Margaretha (age 2½ months).
Anna Elisabetha Galloÿ died 19 October 1808. Her age is listed as 63 years.
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 48-49.
- Ortsfamilienbuch Neu Isenburg on genealogy.net
- Church records of Neu Isenburg FHL Film # 1,336,512
- Budingen marriage list FHL Film # 1,197,0232
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): 96.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Nordost-Institute, 2005): p. 163
- Moor death records Fond 174-1-1a