Catharina Elisabetha Haas (widow of Johann Jacob Haas) arrived in Russia with three children: Anna Eva, confirmed in 1766 in Rinderbügen; Anna Elisabetha, born 16 October, baptized 22 October 1758; and Johann Conrad, born 7 May and baptized 9 May 1762. The two younger children were both baptized in Rinderbügen. Catharina Elisabetha's mother Catharina accompanied the family to Russia.
Catharina Elisbetha married Caspar Weigandt at some point during the journey to the Volga villages. The family settled in Norka and are reported there on the First Settler's List in Household #10.
By 1798, Johann Conrad Haas and his mother have relocated to Pobochnaya. They are reported in the Pobochnaya 1798 Census in Household #18.
- Decker, Klaus-Peter. Die Auswanderung von 1766/67 aus der Grafschaft Ysenburg-Büdingen nach Russland, p. 122
- Stumpp, Karl. The emigration from Germany to Russia in the years 1763 to 1862. (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1982), p. 132
- Parish records of Rinderbügen on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 265
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Nordost-Institute, 2005): p. 230
- Rye, Richard, translator. 1772 and 1798 Census of Pobochnaya (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1995)