Andreas Klink, son of Philipp Klinck & Anna Barbara Bender, was baptized on 31 May 1744 in Düdelsheim. He married there on 11 March 1766 to Julianna, the daughter of Conrad & Anna Margaretha Ruth (Rutt). She had been baptized on 18 September 1740 in nearby Calbach.
They arrived in Balzer on 18 June 1767 along with his brother, Johannes (baptized on 12 February 1750 in Düdelsheim), and her brother Carl and his wife. Andreas and Julianna are recorded on the 1767 Census of Balzer in Household No. 43.
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 22.
- Decker, Klaus-Peter. Büdingen als Sammelplatz der Auswanderung an die Wolga 1766 (Büdingen: Geschichtswerkstatt Büdingen, 2009): 84.
- Düdelsheim Parish Records (LDS Intl Film #1201789).
- Haynes, Emma Schwabenland. "A Document of 1766 Found in Büdingen, Germany." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia 3:1 (1980): 1-6.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 83.