Johannes Schreiner, son of Conrad and Anna Margaretha Schreiner, was born on 20 September 1715. Magdalena Gerdt, daughter of Conrad Gerdt, was born on 10 December 1717 in Hüttengesäß. Johannes and Magdalena married on 14 Jan 1745. They arrived in Russia with four children: Johann Phillip, born 10 Jan 1746 in Wiedermus; Johann Conrad, born 30 Mar 1753 in Wiedermus; Anna Maria (baptism not found); and Anna Christina, born 20 March 1760 in Wiedermus. Magdalena and Anna Christina died before the family arrived in Norka. Johannes and his three surviving children are recorded on the Norka First Settler's List in Family #57.
- Decker, Klaus-Peter. Die Auswanderung von 1766/67 aus der Grafschaft Ysenburg-Büdingen nach Russland, p. 177
- Parish records of Eckartshausen (including Langen-Bergheim, Wiedermus, Ronneburg, and Himbach) on Archion.de
- Parish records of Hüttengesäß on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 260
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Nordost-Institute, 2005): p. 244