There was no church or school building in Neu-Müller. Those living in Neu-Müller were served by the Lutheran parish in Stephan where there was a resident pastor.
Neu-Müller was located between Göbel and Neu-Norka on the Bergseite. It was founded in the 1860s by Lutheran colonists resettling from Stephan and Müller.
In 1920, the population was 411. In 1926, there were 68 households comprising 334 people (157 male and 177 female).
This colony is no longer inhabited and little remains to indicate that it ever existed.
Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
Sallet, Richard. Russian-German Settlement in the United States(Fargo, ND: North Dakota Institute for Regional Studies, 1974).