Villa Ángela


27°34' S 60°42' W


In 1906, Carlos Grüneisen and Julio Ulises Martin purchased the land that would become Villa Ángela.  A tannin factory was established there and many European immigrants moved to the area in search of work in the 1920s.  Among them were Volga German families from La Pampa Province.

The town is named after Ángela Joostens, the wife of Julio Ulises Martin.