Johannes Heinrich Lebsack and his wife Eisabetha Katharina Pipp along with three of their children (Johann Emmanuel, Johann Heinrich, and Anna Elisabeth) immigrated to Russia. Research on the Löbsack lineage goes back to the mid 1500’s in Germany, starting in Widdersheim and Oberwiddersheim, Germany, then moving to Steinheim, Germany. The lateral lines of Pipp, Becker, Hochstein, Hurtziger, Hoffmann, and Nagel have also been researched. The documentation corresponds with and matches the research that was done by Jacob Lebsack, the first editor of the Frank Newsletter.
- church records Ober-Widdersheim with Unter-Widdersheim since 1654
- church records Eschenroth *˜ since 1692, marriage since 1697, death & burial since 1716
- church records Trais an der Horloff since 1653
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 412
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 426