A list of immigrants from Leisenwald states that Sebastian Loos, with three children, immigrated to Russia in 1766. The Spielberg church records report that Sebastian Loos of Leisenwald married Catharina Reifschneider on 16 Apr 1739. The baptisms of three daughters are recorded: Anna Maria, 14 Aug 1741; Catharina, 26 Aug 1742; and Anna Elisabeth, 17 Jul 1746. Catharina Reifschneider died on 22 May 1758.
The Büdingen marriages report Johannes Loos from Leisenwald and Anna Maria Loos, daughter of Sebastian Loos, were married on 3 May 1766. Also married in Büdingen on 3 May 1766 were Johannes Reifschneider from Leisenwald and Anna Catharina Loos from Leisenwald.
Sebastian Loos, with his youngest daughter Elisabeth, and the two couples who married in Büdingen, arrived in Russia on 8 Aug 1766. Sebastian Loos must have died prior to the settlement of Kutter. Elisabeth appears to have married Andreas Reifschneider during the trip. All three couples settled in Kutter.
- Parish records of Spielberg on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): p. 213
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): p. 476, 479, 480
- Steinberger, Manfred. List of immigrants from Leisenwald to Russia in the year 1766 from Fürst Ysenburg Archive, Büdingen
- Decker, Klaus-Peter. Die Auswanderung von 1766/67 aus der Grafschaft Ysenburg-Büdingen nach Russland: p. 150