Andreas Müller, son of Johann Heinrich Müller, and Amalia Scheller, daughter of Johann Scheller, married in Nieder-Seemen on 27 June 1752. Amalia was born 13 November and baptized 15 November 1726 in Nieder-Seemen. (Amalia's mother was Johann Scheller's first wife Gertrude. Amalia is the half sibling of the two Scheller brothers who also settled in Dönhof.) Andreas and Amalia had three children, all born and baptized in Nieder-Seemen: Anna Maria, born 22 April, baptized 23 April 1753; Johann Caspar, born 13 November 1754 and baptized the same day; and Johann Heinrich, born 13 March, baptized 14 March 1762.
Andreas Müller and his family arrived in Russia on 4 July 1766, along with several other families who settled in Dönhof. The family is reported on the 1767 Census of Dönhof (First Settlers List) in Household #57.
Andreas Müller and his family are reported in the 1775 Census of Dönhof in Household #11.
On the 1798 Census of Dönhof, Johann Heinrich and his family are reported in Household #4. Anna Maria is married to Kaspar Wagner and they are reported in Household #50. Johann Caspar's children are reported in Household #51.
- Parish records of Nieder-Seemen and Mittel-Seemen on Archion.de
- Parish records of Ober-Seemen on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 135
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): pp. 356
- Rye, Richard, translator. 1775 Census of Dönhof (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1995)
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Volume 1, pp. 373, 380