Johannes Müller, son of Andreas and Anna Catharina Müller, was born 28 September, and baptized 30 September 1731 in Rückingen. Johannes married Anna Elisabetha Kaiser, the daughter of Johann Kaiser, on 8 June 1760 in Langendiebach. The baptisms of four children were recorded in the Langendiebach records: Thomas, born 24 March, baptized 29 March 1761; Eva Elisabeth, born 7 November, baptized 10 November 1762; Heinrich, born 5 August, baptized 9 August 1764; and Johannes, born 17 March and baptized 21 March 1766.
The family arrived in Russia on 8 August 1766. Johannes, Anna Elisabeth, and son Johannes are reported on the Kutter First Settlers List in Family #36.
- Decker, Klaus-Peter. Die Auswanderung von 1766/67 aus der Grafschaft Ysenburg-Büdingen nach Russland, p. 156
- Parish records of Rückingen, HanauLand, Archive of the Evangelical Church of Kurhessen-Waldeck in Kassel, on Archion.de
- Parish records of Langendiebach, HanauLand, Archive of the Evangelical Church of Kurhessen-Waldeck in Kassel, on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 211
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): p. 485