Conrad Schleuger from Lieblos and Maria Catharina Kling (widow of Johann Albrecht Volz) married on 22 March 1759. Maria Catharina Kling, daughter of Michael and Angelica Kling, was born 20 September 1734 in Wiedermus. Conrad and Maria Catharina had three children, all born in Wiedermus: Maria Elisabetha, born 23 March 1760; Magdalena, born 29 May 1762; and Anna Elisabetha, born 3 November 1764.
Conrad, Maria Catharina, their children, and Catharina's sister Magdalena Kling, arrived in Russia on 9 August 1766. The family is reported on the Norka First Settler's List in Family #51. Magdalena Kling married Ulrich Schmidt and is reported with him in Norka Family #60.
Magdalena Schleicher moved to Pobochnaya and married Johannes Wilhelm. That couple is recorded in the Pobochnaya 1798 Census in Household #27.
- Decker, Klaus-Peter. Die Auswanderung von 1766/67 aus der Grafschaft Ysenburg-Büdingen nach Russland, p. 174
- Parish records of Eckartshausen (including Langen-Bergheim, Wiedermus, Ronneburg, and Himbach) on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 261, p. 264
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Nordost-Institute, 2005): p. 242, p. 24
- Rye, Richard, translator. 1772 and 1798 Census of Pobochnaya (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1995)