Johannes Sinner, son of Sebastian Sinner of Fischborn, was baptized on 2 September 1714. Anna Maria Sauer, daughter of Johann Heinrich Sauer of Fischborn and his wife Charlotte, was baptized 15 January 1715. Johannes Sinner and Anna Maria Sauer married on 11 December 1737. They had eight children, all born in Fischborn and baptized on the following dates: Johann Heinrich, 3 July 1738; Anna Elisabeth, 11 February 1741; Ernestina Charlotta, 16 March 1743; Johann Conrad, 18 August 1746; Johann Georg, 9 July 1749; Anna Margaretha, 23 March 1752; Johannes, 12 August 1755; and Johann Heinrich, 25 January 1758.
The Büdingen marriages report that Johann Heinrich Becker from Fischborn married Anna Elisabeth Sinner from Fischborn on 19 April 1766.
Johannes and Anna Maria Sinner arrived in Russia on 9 August 1766 with five children: Johann Conrad, age 23, Johann Georg, age 20, Anna Margaretha, age 15, Johannes, age 12, and Johann Heinrich, age 8. Heinrich Becker, his wife Elisabeth, and his brother Georg, age 21, arrived on the same ship.
Johannes Sinner must have died during the journey to the villages. Anna Maria is reported as a widow on the 1767 Census (First Settlers List) of Balzer in Household #103 along with her five children. Heinrich Becker, now married to the widowed Wilhelmina Junker, his brother Johann Georg, and two of Wilhelmina's children from her previous marriage, are reported in Household #103.
The 1775 Census of Balzer, Household #92, includes Conrad Sinner, age 28, his wife Elisabeth, age 22, their children Heinrich, age 1, and Elisabetha, age 4, Conrad's brothers Heinrich, age 18, Georg, age 26, Johann, age 20, and Conrad's mother Maria, age 52.
The movement tables in the 1798 Census report that Johann Heinrich Sinner moved from Balzer to Norka in 1797. Johann Heinrich SInner, age 23, is reported on the 1798 Census of Norka in Household #94.
- Parish records of Unterreichenbach (including Fischborn, Hettersroth, Oberreichenbach, Obersotzbach, Radmühl, Untersotzbach) on Archion.de
- Parish records of Büdingen on Archion.de
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): p. 73
- 1775 Census of Balzer
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 261
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): p. 103
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Volume 1, pp. 773 ; Volume 2. p. 1066.