34° 46' S 58° 15' W
The history of the Ezpeleta area goes back to the second founding of the city of Buenos Aires just to the north in 1580. It officially became a town on 19 December 1904 and was named after Mariano Ezpeleta, a general during the expedition to Paraguay.
Volga German families from the rural areas of Argentina settled in Ezpeleta, a southern suburb of Buenos Aires.
VOLGA GERMAN CONGREGATIONS
There is a Congregational parish in Ezpeleta.