Johann Daniel Fuchs, son of Johannes and Margaretha Fuchs, was baptized in Schlierbach on 11 January 1733. He married Eva Maria Wilhelm, daughter of Johann Jacob Wilhelm, in Schlierbach on 13 November 1757. The Hellstein parish records report the baptisms of three children, all born in Schlierbach: Anna Maria, born 14 April and baptized on 23 April 1758; Anna Gertraud, born 9 October and baptized 14 October 1759 (died 3 January 1763); and Johannes, born 28 October, and baptized on 6 November 1763.
Johann Heinrich Fuchs, son of Johannes Fuchs from Schlierbach, and Anna Catharina Walther, daughter of Johann Caspar Walther from Eisenhammer, married in Schlierbach on 13 Feb 1758. The baptisms of five children are recorded in the Hellstein parish records: Anna Maria, born 23 May and baptized 28 May 1758; Johann Heinrich, born 18 February and baptized 24 February 1760 (died 11 April 1763); Johann Georg Hartmann, born 24 June and baptized 27 June 1762 (died 18 July 1762); Anna Elisabeth, born 26 September and baptized 2 October 1763; and Gertraud, born 16 November and baptized 24 November 1765.
Eva Maria Wilhelm's brother, Johann Jacob Wilhelm, was born 17 November 1748 in Udenhain.
Both families arrived in Russia on 29 Aug 1766. Johann Daniel Fuchs arrived with his wife, two children, and his wife's brother. By the time he settles in Müller, his wife and both children have died. He is reported in Family #5 on the Müller First Settler's List with his new wife Anna Elisabeth. Johann Jacob Wilhelm settled in Norka and is reported there on the First Settler's List in Family #9. Johann Heinrich Fuchs arrived with his wife, three children, and his mother Anna. His family settled in Norka where they are reported on the First Settler's List in Family #39.
Johann Daniel and Johann Heinrich's sister Gertraud married Hartmann Walter (settler in Göbel). Anna Catharina Walter is the sister of Hartmann Walter and Heinrich Walter (settler in Göbel).
- Lists of the recruiter Johann Facius
- Decker, Klaus-Peter. Die Auswanderung von 1766/67 aus der Grafschaft Ysenburg-Büdingen nach Russland, p. 117
- Parish records of Hellstein (including Neuenschmidten, Schlierbach, and Udenhain) on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 244, p. 246
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Nordost-Institute, 2005): p. 176, p. 230 and p. 239