Johann Peter Heil (son of Jacob Heil) was born 10 February 1715 in Hailer. Anna Catharina Weber (daughter of Johann Daniel Weber) was born 6 November and baptized 9 November 1719 in Hailer. Johann Peter and Anna Catharina married in Hailer on 22 February 1742. They had two children, both born in Hailer: Johann Conrad, born 27 December, baptized 30 December 1742; and Anna Margaretha, born 3 June, baptized 7 June 1745.
Anna Margaretha Heil married Georg Heinrich Engel on 7 November 1765 in Hailer. Georg Heinrich Engel (son of Johann Conrad Engel) was born 1 April and baptized 6 April 1732 in Hailer.
The Heil and Engel families arrived in Russia on 9 August 1766. After their arrival in Russia, Johann Conrad Heil married Eleonora Junker. Eleonora Friedrica Junker (daughter of Conrad and Wilhelmina Junker) was baptized 11 May 1747 in Lieblos. The Junker family arrived on the same ship as the Heil and Engel families.
At some point during the journey to the villages, Johann Peter Heil died. Johann Conrad Heil and Eleonora are reported on the Balzer First Settler's List in Household #92. Georg Heinrich Engel, Anna Margaretha, their son Conrad, and the widow Anna Catharina Heil are reported in Household #96. Eleonora Junker's mother and siblings are reported in Household #103.
Three children of Conrad Heil moved to other villages. The Movement Tables in the 1798 Census indicate that Johann Heil moved to Lauwe, and he is reported on the 1798 Census in Lauwe Household #18. Two daughters of Conrad Heil, Katharina and Magdalena, both moved to Huck. Katharina is reported in Household #62 on the Huck 1798 Census, married to Philipp Schultheis, and Magdalena is in Household #46, married to Melchior Alt.
Conrad Heil's widow Eleanora and her children and grandchildren are reported on the Balzer 1798 Census in Household #6; Heinrich Engel, Margaretha Heil and their family are in Household #7; and Wilhelmina Heil is in Household #15.
- Parish records of Niedermittlau (including Meerholz, Hailer, Neuenhasslau and Gondsroth) on Archion.de
- Parish records of Meerholz (including Hailer) on Archion.de
- Parish records of Hailer on Archion.de
- Parish records of Gründau (including Mittelgründau, Niedergründau, Rothenbergen, Lieblos, Roth, and Gettenbach) on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) pp. 261, 266
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): pp. 99, 100-101, 103
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Volume 1, pp. 255-256, 257, 508, 510, 670; Volume 2, pp. 1065-1066.