Alexanderdorf, Alexandrovskaya, Alexandrovskoye, Alexandrowskaja
Alexanderdorf was founded in the North Causasus near the Nalchik Fortress in the Pyatigorsk District by Volga German colonists in 1843.
Dietz, Jacob E. History of the Volga German Colonists (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2005): 213.
Giesinger, Adam. Catherine to Khruschev (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1981): 136.