Peter Lamm and his wife Catharina arrived in Russia with their sons Michael and Johannes, their daughters Margaretha and Anna Maria, and Johannes' wife Anna Kunigunda. Peter and Catharina died at some point during the journey to the villages. The surviving family members settled in Norka: Johannes, Anna Kunigunda, and Anna Maria in Norka First Settlers's List Household #54; Michael and Margaretha in Household #56. The published translation of the Norka First Settler's List states that they came from Lorbach, however no record of the family has been found there.
Johannes Lamm (son of Johann Peter Lamm) and Anna Kunigunda Schäydt (daughter of Heinrich Wilhelm Schäydt from Wächtersbach) married in Niedergründau on 27 June 1765. There are records in Niedergründau of other children fathered by Peter Lamm: Anthon, born 19 April, baptized 21 April 1742; Johann Georg born 30 July, baptized 4 August 1743 (died 23 July 1744); Anna Maria, born 3 September, baptized 6 September 1747 (died 22 April 1750); Margaretha, born 30 April, baptized 3 May 1752; and Maria Elisabetha, born 21 June, baptized 24 June 1754. The baptisms of Michael, Johannes, and Anna Maria have not been found.
In 1775 Johannes and Anna Kunigunda are still living in Norka and have three children: son Johannes and daughters Anna Maria and Katharina.
Johannes' sister Anna Maria moved to Pobochnaya and married Georg Schneider (Pobochnaya 1798 Census Household #9). Johannes' daughter Anna Maria moved to Pobochnaya and married Jost Heinrich Appel (Pobochnaya 1798 Census Household #13). Johannes' daughter Katharina moved to Yagodnaja Polyana and married Johannes Konschuh (Yagodnaja Polyana 1798 Census Household #34).
- Parish records of Gründau (including Mittelgründau, Niedergründau, Rothenbergen, Lieblos, Roth, and Gettenbach) on Archion.de
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 261
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Nordost-Institute, 2005) pp. 234 and 244
- Rye, Richard, translator. 1775 and 1798 Census of Norka (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1995)
- Rye, Richard, translator. 1772 and 1798 Census of Pobochnaya (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1995)
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Volume 2, p. 1038