The following Volga German families are known to have settled in and around Lingle:
VOLGA GERMAN CONGREGATION
St. Paul's Evangelical and Reformed Church was organized in 1917. The church building was completed in 1918. The congregation dissolved its membership and closed in 1958.
The following pastors served the congregation of St. Paul's:
Rev. Steinmark (1918-1922)
W. K. Schulz (1923-1930)
H. F. W. Jesdinsky (1930-1934)
J. Roth (1934-1937)
Fred J. Drucker (1938-1939)
Elias Hergert (1940-1943)
John W. Schnackenburg (1945)
Wind Pudding and Rabbit Tracks: A History of Goshen County (Torrington WY, 1989): 86.