14th and Erie
St. Stephan Lutheran Church was founded in 1903 with 24 charter members, all Volga Germans. The congregation disbanded in 1912 and members joined other Lutheran Churches in the area: St. Andrew, Ebenezer, St. Paul, or Trinity. The building is believed to have been torn down in 1915.
Volga German Families
The following families are known to have been at St. Stephan:
Eirich/Eurich from Reinwald
The parish records of St. Stephan's are located at Trinity Lutheran Church.