Englevale is located in northeastern North Dakota, west of Elliott. It was founded in 1883. The first Volga German families arrived there in 1907.
The following Volga German families are known to have lived there:
VOLGA GERMAN CONGREGATIONS
Neu-Hoffnung Congregational Church
Kloberdanz, Timothy J. "German Russian Folklore from A to Z." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia 11:3 (Fall 1988): 46.