50°53' N 109°32' W
Homesteaders began arriving in large numbers in 1907; most were German immigrants from southern Russia. In 1913, the Canadian Pacific Railway came through the area and the village of Prussia was incorporated. In 1917, anti-German sentiment prompted the inhabitants to change its name to Leader.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled there:
Elsasser from Galka
The Encyclopedia of Sasketchewan (online)