209 Everett St.
Brush, CO 80723-2225
German Evangelical Immanuel Congregational Church was organized on 10 September 1910. The congregation constructed a wood-frame building on Bruse Street. A new worship facility was built in 1927 on the northwest corner of Clifton and Everett Streets.
In 1955, the congregation became affiliated with the United Church of Christ. Since 2008, it has been affiliated with the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference.
John N. Sauer
"Immanuel Congregational Church Celebrates Centennial" Brush News-Tribune 25 August 2010
National Register of Historic Places Registration Form for Immanuel Congregational Church