602 East Amende Drive
PO Box 400
Odessa, WA 99159
Christ Lutheran Church was founded in 1901 to serve the German-Russian community in and around Odessa. The current church building was constructed in 1958.
Christ Lutheran Church was affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, but is now affiliated with the Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ.
Christ Lutheran Church has been served by the following pastors:
H. P. Christensen
G. F. Busch
E. R. Pflueger
Werner J. Fritz
Tim Hauge (2002-present)
Christ Lutheran Church (website)