140 West Maple St.
Walla Walla, Washington
1420 S. Second Ave.
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Christ Lutheran Church was founded in 1896 by twenty-seven families who left Emmanuel Lutheran Church. In December of that year, its first church building was built at 140 West Maple Street. Originally, they shared a pastor with the congregation at Emmanuel. In 1904, a larger building was constructed on the same site.
In 1921, twenty-five members left to form Peace Evangelical Church.
On 1 August 1954, a new building was dedicated at 1420 South Second. The former church building is currently a Four Square Church.
Christ Lutheran is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
Carl Wellsandt (1913-?)
A.K. Bethmann (1940-?)
Bob McCoy (1987-?)
Joel Q. Ley (2005-?)
History of Christ Lutheran Church (online)