Fort Collins, CO
Trinity Lutheran Church
301 E. Stuart St.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
American Lutheran Church was organized on 24 June 1938 when, under the leadership of the Rev. Conrad H. Becker, 46 families of second-generation Volga Germans left Bethlehem Lutheran Church. The new congregation conducted services at a Unitarian church on the corner of Mulberry and College. They purchased a building at Mulberry and Mathews and, more recently, moved to a new building at 301 East Stuart Street.
The congregation changed its name to Trinity Lutheran Church on 24 May 1965. Trinity is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
Conrad H. Becker
Gabi & Meghan Aelabouni (2010-)
Thomas, Adam. "Work Renders Life Sweet." Fort Collins Advance Planning Department, August 2003.